Warrior Cats: Tails of The Wild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The five clans have fallen... a massive hurricane forced the survivors, two from each clan, to find a new home... rebuild the clans in this immersive rp!

History Thread (Started on 05/38/2024)

Dolomedes
    Dolomedes
    Staff In Training
    You're well on your way to becoming a full-fledged Staffer!

Paw Points : 1012

History Thread (Started on 05/38/2024) Empty History Thread (Started on 05/38/2024)

Post by Dolomedes Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:37 pm

Howdy, this is your favorite spider speaking and I figured that it would be pretty smart to start a history thread sooner rather than later so that one day this'll be a huge history book for new member's to have to have a grasp on things that happen. That any plenty of other reasons that this could be useful for!

Currently I do not know much lore, Blzxe, you should tell me more about the hurricane and maybe some lore from before the hurricane?

Current HRs:
    Thunderclan: none
    Riverclan: none
    Shadowclan: none
    Windclan: Berrystar @/Blzxesongs

WIP until I get more info! I would appreciate it if I could no replies on this thread as this is solely for history and the likes. If I make any mistakes or am missing something you think is important or even if you have questions, feel free to vm or pm me!

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 12:12 am